Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Caprese Omelet


As this is the most recent omelet I've made, I've decided to make this the next post of my signature omelet series. As you can see you the pictures and list of ingredients, the Caprese Omelet is a fairly simple construct. I'll only be posting the ingredients list and not a proper recipe with instructions. I'm still working on measurements and whatnot. And I'll probably alter the preparation of this one, too...

1 Tomato
Fresh Mozzarella
Fresh Basil
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar
Unsalted Butter
2 Eggs
Salt Pepper










Be Good,
DLW

2 comments:

  1. I always see you post about your famous omelets...would you say the omelet is your favorite dish? and what makes it so downright delicious?

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the thing I like the most about the omelet is that it's almost a blank canvas. While there are a few that have taken root in the American conscious (Denver/western/country/etc...), basically an omelet is only as limited as the imagination of the person making it...

    ReplyDelete