Monday, July 9, 2012

The Set List From Hell

This is yet another post from FB a few years back but it's a fun one so I decided to repost it here. Enjoy!

One winter eve, lo these many weeks ago, my buddy Skeeto and I were hanging at the Cadieux Cafe when this subject came up. We retired to our respective napkins and the following is what I came up with (with peanut gallery assistance):


1) Mustang Sally
2) Maputo
3) Ain't Nobody
4) Sweet Home Alabama
5) Mr. Magic
6) I Shot The Sheriff 
7) Been So Long
8) Freebird
9) Misty
10) Sissy Strut
11) At Last
12) What A Wonderful World
13) Louie, Louie
14) Ribbon In The Sky
15) I Just Called To Say I Love You
16) Down Home Blues
17) Piano Man
18) Moondance
19) My Funny Valentine
20) What's Goin' On?
21) Summertime
22) Stormy Monday
23) God Bless The Child

Keep in mind, most of these tunes I actually like. But if I never played them again, I'd still be fairly happy. (Some of the tunes I hate, but I won't name names)

Feel free to add a song or two but if you have more than 5, you may want to consider starting your own list....

Be Good, 
DLW





No comments:

Post a Comment