Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Gaucho Omelet

Greetings, all!

This is my latest creation, the Gaucho Omelet. I basically sought to meld a few Mexican ideas together and hoped for the best. What resulted was one of my tastiest omelets thus far!


Per usual, this isn't a recipe. It's just a list of ingredients. And this list is just for the contents of the omelet, not the home fries, guacamole or pico de gallo...

                                                       Flank Steak
                                                       3 Large Eggs
                                                       1 Jalapeno
                                                       Garlic
                                                       Salt & Pepper
                                                       Monterey Jack Cheese
                                                       Queso Blanko 
                                                       Olive Oil
                                                       Unsalted Butter













While I'm still experimenting with this one as it's brand-spankin' new, I don't foresee myself changing much about this recipe as I was REALLY happy with the results. I can't wait to give this one a try again!


Be Good,
DLW

No comments:

Post a Comment