Monday, March 31, 2014

First Lullaby








Welcome back, all!


This is yet another entry in my month-solo-piece series and I'm doing something slightly different: an original composition(!!!).



I wrote this song on piano a few years ago and came together fairly quickly and pretty much as it sounds now. I didn't have a destination for this piece but I figured it would go on a future Christmas record. While that's still most likely the case, my 6-month-old daughter inspired me to tackle the song as a solo bass piece.









Hope you enjoy!

Be Good,
DLW

P.S. You can hear my daughter cooing and babbling in the background...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! It sounds like I can hear your daughter in the background. If so that added some crazy visuals to this. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete