Monday, November 19, 2012

New Directions




 "When you come to a fork in the roadtake it" Yogi Berra



Greetings, all!

I've spent the past few weeks (months, really, but weeks in particular) in a pretty deep and satisfying study of all things musical. This includes nuts-and-bolts transcriptions, watching documentaries, business ideas and, of course, playing. All of these studies have me feeling particularly inspired to try some new things. I'll be altering my website, my blog (only slightly), my online presence in general. I'm also looking forward to trying some different things musically, both sonically and conceptually. Details on my various inspirations and directions will be posted here, so stay tuned!

I'll be starting with posting some interludes at www.damonwarmack.com and having everyone vote on which song I'll expand to a full fledged tune. I'll also post a SoundCloud link once a week of each of the 4 pieces with a little background.

I'm also still hoping to keep my 1-post-per-week theme happening at this blog. Whew!


I'm truly excited about all of the things I'm working on! Hope you all join me for the ride...


Be Good,
DLW

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally in. LOVE that you're rocking out like this. Let me know if I can lend some vocals. I owe you about a billion of them.

    Love you and I BELIEVE in you.

    phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and don't worry; I'll be calling in all favors soon! LOL!

    ReplyDelete